Sunday, August 1, 2010

...My blog has FINALLY restarted.

if you're reading this, congratulations!
I don't usually get much traffic anymore.
But who cares?!
It's been over a year since my last post,

And UPSR was a lifetime away.
(That's what my last post was about right?)
So now I'm back on my blog,
blogging.
b-logging.
b.log.ging
what ever you call it.

And it actually seems fun.

Now I will rattle on something else.
I'll rattle about...

FRIDAY
PERTANDINGAN BERPIDATO
So at 7.30, I went down to the hall, with the 7 other participants,
Into the hall.
And with the paper I had just prepared the night before,
I went with them.
And
REDUNDANCY ERROR
So I Practiced.
With them.
Downstairs.
Outside the hall.
With the 7 others.

And finally sat down for the weirdest speech competition ever.
It was weird.

AFter the nervousness at the beginning,
(I admit i felt nervous)
I waited patiently for my turn.
Then It was my turn.
I went up,
said nonsense,
then chose a paper
then picked up a paper
then said more nonsense.
then went down.

And thats RM6 voucher to you.

SATURDAY_JOTA
This is when..
i talked to other scouts on a walkie talkie.
talked to a KL scout over internet
and talked to a man in Jakarta over radio.

THATS ALL. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment